|Members||William Monroe - Father|
Gail Ross Monroe - Mother
Cynthia Claire Monroe - Sister
Angela Lynne Monroe - Sister
Sebastian 'Bass' Monroe - Brother
Connor Bennett - Bass's son
The Monroe Family is one of several important families in Revolution. Sebastian Monroe is currently the only named surviving member.
In 2010, William Monroe, along with his wife and daughters, was struck and killed by a drunk driver while on their way to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. They were buried in their hometown of Jasper, Indiana.
Immediately following the Blackout, Sebastian Monroe and Miles Matheson were still at the U.S. Marine Corps Depot in Parris Island, South Carolina. 8 weeks later, Miles wanted to go to Chicago, Illinois to find Ben Matheson and Bass insisted on coming along.
Within a few years of the Blackout Sebastian Monroe and Miles Matheson formed the Monroe Militia.
- William Monroe (b. 1955, d. 2010) - Father/husband.
- Gail Ross Monroe (b. 1959, d. 2010) - Mother/wife.
- Cynthia Claire Monroe (b. 1991, d.2010) - Daughter/sister.
- Angela Lynne Monroe (b. 1995, d. 2010) - Daughter/sister.
- Sebastian 'Bass' Monroe (b.1984) - Son/brother.
- Connor Bennett (b. 2002/2003) - Sebastian's son