Colm Feore (born August 22, 1958 in Boston, Massachusetts) is an American-Canadian stage, film, and television actor who portrays Randall Flynn.
He is best known for playing as Lord Marshal in The Chronicles of Riddick, King Laufey in Thor, Dr. Malcolm Walsh in Face/Off, and DA Martin Harrison in Chicago.
- Has three children: Jack, Thomas, and Anna.
- Is of Irish descent.
- Lives in Stratford, Ontario. Was born in Boston, but has lived in Canada for 40 years.
- First named is pronounced "column".
- Transferred a few of his classical stage roles to Canadian TV, including his Mercutio in "Romeo and Juliet" and Petruchio in "The Taming of the Shrew".
- Went to and graduated from Ridley College, in St. Catharines, Ontario. He attended and graduated from National Theatre School in Montreal.
- Awarded Honorary Doctor of Humanities Degree from University of Windsor in 2002.
- Awarded "Best Actor - Mini series: Trudeau (2002) (TV) in 42nd Monte-Carlo Television Festival in 2002.
- Wife Donna Feore works at the Stratford Festival in Ontario as a choreographer.
- He speaks French.
- Played a prosecutor named Harrison in both Night Falls on Manhattan (1996) and Chicago (2002).
- His father, now retired, was head of the radiology department at Windsor General Hospital. *His mother works for the Windsor Symphony Orchestra.
- Brother of Rory Feore.
- Longtime friend of Geraint Wyn Davies.